Director of Client Success
The Director of Client Success position is a remote position on the leadership team with a competitive salary and benefits package. The Director of Client Success will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals and contribute to the growth and success of College Marketing Group. This role will be responsible for overseeing client success and will be highly motivated and customer-focused individual. This role will be responsible for ensuring the satisfaction and success of our clients through effective communication, relationship building, and problem-solving, as well as sales efforts, leveraging all marketing strategies, project management, and email, social, digital, and brand ambassador campaign management.
- Lead and manage client success to ensure high-quality delivery of services and products to clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients, handling all communication and addressing any concerns or issues that may arise
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction and success with our services
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement customized solutions for clients, utilizing Salesforce, Asana, and email marketing to track, manage and execute client interactions and data
- Monitor and analyze client data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement, leveraging digital marketing strategies to increase client engagement and success.
- Continuously gather and incorporate client feedback to inform product and service development
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and advancements to provide clients with the latest and most effective solutions
- Meet or exceed sales targets by identifying and developing new business opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Coordinate and manage brand ambassador campaigns for clients to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Complete and present campaign wrap up reports
- 3+ years of experience in account management or a related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in the marketing industry is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Asana, email marketing and brand ambassador campaign management is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
Salary based on experience.
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you are interested, click below to supply your information and resume.